Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
- Are you making bold progress towards your life’s purpose?
- Do you know what that magnificent purpose is?
- Are you doing whatever it takes every day to make your dreams more real?
- Do you feel like you are using even close to your full potential?
- Do you fall into bed at night grateful for the difference you’ve made in your life and the lives of others?
- Do you sense that you and the people around you are collectively living in purposeful, connected, sustainable ways?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, the KONNEKT team community can inspire you to change that.
KONNEKT is a universal operating system for self-organisation. Whether you’re a freelancer, an artist, a school student, an entrepreneur, or an accountant, the KONNEKT purpose-driven team culture will support you in taking complete ownership of your world faster, with more intimacy, and more fun.
The INTRO workshop teaches the fundamentals of self-organisation, so you can put them to work in a kickass team community.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together
There is more freedom than ever before, and yet there is also more disconnection, more dissatisfaction, and more distraction. Being a lone genius or a solopreneur who changes the world might sound romantic, but it’s a myth – innovative ideas may occur to individiuals, but require collaboration to bring into the world. Building independence and self-reliance is important, but it’s not a sustainable end goal. The fact is that both self-responsibility and deep, authentic social relationships are key to both success and happiness.
KONNEKT develops both autonomy and community – fast.
In this experiential introduction workshop you will learn:
- What self-organisation is, what it feels like, and how to do it better.
- Why you can’t afford to let self-organisation organise itself.
- The two master forces controlling everything we feel, think, and do.
- The four master skills needed to take ownership of those forces.
- How to control your reality moment-by-moment.
- How to listen (both to yourself and others) and establish trust and clarity immediately.
The Principles Behind The Theories
Underneath popular models and concepts such as Theory U, “Teal”/Reinventing Organisations, Spiral Dynamics, performance and agile coaching, emotional intelligence, mindfulness, and Non-Violent Communication, lie foundational principles of the human experience. KONNEKT integrates these into a profoundly simple self-leadership system.
The simple KONNEKT peer-coaching framework supports you emotionally, intellectually, and practically in taking ownership of your success and fulfilment, by consistently doing more of what matters more of the time. The emergent self-organising properties of an aligned community allow you to initiate and create possibilities where none existed before.
Taking ownership of our consciousness by living purposefully, meaningfully, and interdependently are now survival factors, and the KONNEKT micro-culture is designed to meet those and many other human needs efficiently and sustainably.
There are three components to the KONNEKT ecosystem:
1. A core set of principles and guidelines for clean and clear communication
2. A network of peer-coaching mastermind teams meeting regularly face-to-face to connect deeply with strategic purpose, and to clarify and reinforce values, tactics, commitment, and execution.
3. An online social platform for team interaction, performance tracking, and self-organisation around teams and celebration events.
The KONNEKT OS is based around the IKON self-leadership tool:
(Just one of the distinctions you’ll learn with this tool will transform your networking experience for ever, so it’s worth attending even if you don’t join the KONNEKT team community!)
As you’re practicing the basics of KONNEKTING, you’ll work on a challenge you’re facing in any life area, generating a strategic vision, a tactical plan, a schedule for executing it, and the emotional drive to follow through.
For additional guidance, you’ll access the collective experience of a small team sharing their feedforward solutions for your problem.
Finally, I’ll explain how the rest of the KONNEKT ecosystem works, and invite you to join a KONNEKT team as a KONNEKT membership subscriber.
17:45 Meet & Greet
18:00 Introduction / Basic Principles
18:15 Workshop Exercises
19:50 Workshop Exercises
21:15 Ecosystem / Invitation
21:30 Q&A / Hangout
Ticket Price: €5
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME • BRING A NOTEBOOK AND PEN!
The Future Is Uncertain
The future is not guaranteed – it’s now up to us to design and create it. The best way we can serve the world is to stay connected with our highest purpose, and pursue that purpose together – consciously, conscientiously, and courageously – in ways which are good for us individually, collectively, and ecologically. The more you succeed in this, the happier and more fulfilled you will be. Success and happiness is therefore your duty!
ABOUT ADAM: As a coach, trainer, and avid learner, I have been immersed in the world of bodymind development and developmental psychology for over 20 years, with a focus on Spiral Dynamics, and personality typologies. I created KONNEKT to answer a primary question: what are the universal fundamentals of successful human development, and how can we bring training of those fundamentals into mainstream culture?